d.b.d.ray

Sunday, July 02, 2006

My desk chair

Mel just blogged about a chair. I just saw her on msn and told expressed my disbelief that she blogged about a desk chair.

Then I found out she has desk chair envy because I sit in one of these all day (see below - well mine has a different back, and there aren't as many stainless steel components in mine, otherwise it looks the same).

So I decided my desk chair deserved a blog too.



She also blogged epsom salts. I'm leaving it at the chair.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I understand why you'd wonder how a person could post about a desk chair, but when I think about it I could go on about mine since I am the only person I know who can sit on it without being launched (its broken). I can afford a new one, I just like the unique touch it has.

Such is life.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home