d.b.d.ray

Sunday, June 25, 2006

That's all!

As many of you may know, The Devil Wears Prada (DWP) is my all time favourite chick lit novel.

And, the GREAT news is that a movie of DWP is soon to be released!

Exciting stuff!

Even bigger news is that hottie Simon Baker has been cast as Christian, the love interest that our leading lady should really be staying away from. And as some of you may know, I have a soft spot for Mr Baker ... despite the fact that he has managed to photographed stepping out in some pretty ordinary kaftan like garments of recent times.

A link to the site is here. It's quite a fun site ... they picked great music as well I could play around with the site all nite, but unfortunately I have contracts to read : (

Anyway, I will most definitely be seeing this when it's released ... which is apparantly September 28. I hope it lives up to the novel!!

**Update 30/06/06: Props and clothing from the movie are being auctioned off at ebay - let me know if any of you decide to glam it up at the office :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home