d.b.d.ray

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mel and Andrew tie the knot

Mel, one of my high school friends, and her finace tied the knot today.

It was a really lovely ceremony, and, of course, Mel looked great.

Unfortunately, I forgot to charge up my camera battery, so I only got happy snaps up till the exchange of vows during the service (which is the important bit anyway!). Needless to say, the battery situation got rectified during the service-reception break.

The reception was at La Montage, in Leichhardt (it's the place we had our uni Law Ball at). It's the only function centre in the Inner West (that I know of) that actually has really pretty surrounds - on the water, trees lit up with little fairy lights in the evening... It was a great evening and everyone had a lot of fun. I got to catch up with a few girls from high school, which was good - it'd been a while since I've seen most of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home