d.b.d.ray

Monday, April 10, 2006

My place in cyberspace

Well, after regularly checking out Mel's blog, and the fabulously entertaining (although sometimes too close to reality) Anonymous Lawyer blog, I have decided to take the plunge and get my own place in cyberspace!

As Mel (aka Martha or MDiddy to the closest of her friends) has often said to me, if it wasn't for her blog, she'd never remember what she got up to in her younger years! And for all the relatives and friends overseas, it'll help you keep track of whats going on in Sydney.

When I get a digital camera and become more technologically competent, Ill try setting up an online album. One step at a time though.

So welcome to my blog :)

We'll see how long I manage to keep the blog alive ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home