d.b.d.ray

Friday, December 29, 2006

A new low...

Mrs B and I were out and about recently and bumped into one of her old friends, who I don't think mum has seen for ages (and who I don't recall ever meeting - although she recognised me, so I assume I've previously met her).

Anyway, after the standard chit chat, she asked me "So, have you started working yet?" : 0

I actually haven't had anyone ask me this in YEARS.

As it turns out, she thought I was around 18 (and quite possibly still at uni). This means I look almost a decade younger than I actually am, which would be a good thing if I was fifty - but is not such a great thing at this point in time. The most recent age guestimate I was subject to (prior to this) placed me at around 23, which was not too bad.

So 18 is now down as my new low. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home