d.b.d.ray

Friday, October 13, 2006

Bye Bye Pierre

Well, pb has left Sydney and gone to Melbourne for his 2 year secondment with PWC. So bye bye pb.

There was initially a bit of confusion amongst some of my friends as a result of someone (who shall remain unnamed) who obviously wasn't listening properly when I told him about pb's impending departure - as a result of this word got around that I was going to Melbourne.

Anyway, as a result of pb moving, my mum, as well as my dad, are now computer literate, which is pretty impressive. I received my first email from mum this morning when I was at the office...asking me whether I was going to go out tonite : )

I wonder if she'll post a reply to this blog : )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh the serenity

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n22/pbaldacchino/IMGP5289.jpg

Responding to a blog might be a bit beyond the parentals capabilities currently... so I'll respond for her!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home